Liberty Retreat

Welcome to our world.

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Experiment

I took advantage of Ken and Sonny being gone doing hotel work and finally got around to building an herb garden. It's 2' x 10' and 10" deep. When I get the legs buried it will be about 3' of the ground. The idea being you don't have to bend over so much to "work" the garden. There's a couple more things I want to do with it, but don't have the lumber at this time. I also did a small experiment with Quickcrete. I was looking to see if I could simulate field or flag stone. Since it can be colored or stained and what-not, I figured it was worth playing with. (There is no indiginous stone to FL.) Turns out it's almost as costly to try and make it myself as it would be to just buy it. Oh well...

No comments:

Liberty Retreat

Liberty Retreat
Keeping it simply simple