Liberty Retreat

Welcome to our world.

Thursday, January 25, 2007

Beautiful day in the neighborhood...

It was just that. A little chilly breeze but the afternoon sun created quite a swet with a jacket on. I raked leaves and brush from the west side and cleaned up some on the east side after Brian had cleared most of it out. I raked in the back yard area as will. put 5 posts up the driveway and raked that up some as well. I was glad to be out in the sun and fresh air since days of rain has kept me inside.
The guys made a lot of progress and we are waiting on our first inspection.. good thing 2 of them all about inspections... at least they can show up in jeans and tees for this one!
I wanted to post a few more pictues of the guys.





















No comments:

Liberty Retreat

Liberty Retreat
Keeping it simply simple