Liberty Retreat

Welcome to our world.

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Trusses are complete.

The trusses were finished up over the weekend and Ken showed up on Monday. He and Sonny finished nailing the exterior walls and filled in the 1 foot above all around. They even managed to completely cover one end, going for the opposite end tomorrow and getting the interior ones done by Friday.
Brian is off working in NC this week and will be home for the weekend as far as we know. There will be plenty for him to do come the weekend when I suspect the roofing sheats will go up.
Next week, after inspection, we should be wrapping the house and installing the windows and doors that await in the barn.
I have more pictures, but neglected to bring my laptop with me. Another day perhaps.
My youngest brother, a Sparky by trade because of my suggestion years ago is coming down with son and wife to wire the house for us. So a few more sets of family hands will toil away the sunny Florida days with us.
The garden flourishes... I can't wait for my first salad!

We appreciate all that read and follow along with our adventure. Your comments are welcomed!
hugs.. dea

No comments:

Liberty Retreat

Liberty Retreat
Keeping it simply simple