Liberty Retreat

Welcome to our world.

Sunday, February 25, 2007

Another Day

Yesterday I bought more deck screws. They didn't carry the same ones we used before. These new screws turned out to be lethal! Between John and I, we destroyed 5 drill bits in a matter or 2 hours. The worst part about that is, some of the screws just strip right out. But, we finished screwing down the remainder of the deckboards that were in place. I still have to cut and lay out the last to boards all the way around. They have to be cut to fit around the outer support posts.

I also cut the windows and doors out of the sheating for building one. Of course after doing so I happen to think the sheating may weather better if I didn't. So I left building two uncut. I had a heck of a time cutting straight with the sawzall.

Thanks again for your help John!

No comments:

Liberty Retreat

Liberty Retreat
Keeping it simply simple