Liberty Retreat

Welcome to our world.

Sunday, July 25, 2010

Moving the bunkhouse-

A few weeks ago our friends were coming down for a weekend visit... we thought it might be a good time to move the bunkhouse from in front of the house. After a few calls however, I learned it was only going to be $500.00 to get someone to move it... I thought... that is a bargain compared to the house of digging, sweating, cussing and all the residual aches and pains the guys would endure. Not to mention it would have taken them all weekend or more to do it. So I opted to pay to have it moved the 75 feet where I cleared out spot for it. I took advantage of the area where the power company had plowed their way in, even though we had cleared a large path for them.

Worth every single dollar. I watched them... oh my ... it was so close to the house... it wasn't a simple task at all.

Check out the pics below.
 

This is the guy who moved the shed. How he works the way he does with his neck wrapped like that is beyond me. Two guys, busting butt. Great job. Thanks Eric @ OC's Towing & Recovery. If you are in need of a shed moved, give these guys a call @ 850.682.5130 in Crestview, Florida.
The other fella.. in the white shirt is my older brother Chuck, Supervisor.

No comments:

Liberty Retreat

Liberty Retreat
Keeping it simply simple