Liberty Retreat

Welcome to our world.

Friday, August 29, 2008

Porch Project- the end of another day


I painted today on all the panels that Sonny cut yesterday afternoon. I managed to get halfway around the side and all of the front panels painted. We still have trim boards to cut and then we can get it all put together. We should get it mostly finished tomorrow.

This is the inside porch view. I haven't painted the insides yet. I want to get the exterior done first. BY the time I get them all done on the outside, it may be a bit cooler too.


The east side of the house and porch. After we screen it in, the cats will be moving out to sit around outside which I know they will enjoy. It will probably be the area I use as my studio.

No comments:

Liberty Retreat

Liberty Retreat
Keeping it simply simple